Sunday, April 26, 2009

What’s for Dinner?

I have a habit of doing one of two things: waiting until the last minute and dinner becomes PB & J or actually planning the week and using my coupon stash. I mean, try as I will, coupons don’t work well at the grocery store if they are left at home.

I have included a recipe to start the week off right. I usually wind up making two and my boys seem to inhale them. Leftovers turn into chicken noodle soup.

Roast Chicken

ü 6 to 7 pound chicken

ü 1 large onion or lemon

ü 2 cloves garlic, minced

ü 2 tbls. Olive oil

ü Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove giblet bag from cavity. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Stuff the chicken cavity with peeled onion or split lemon. Rub skin with a combination of olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for approximately 10 minutes per pound, until juices run clear. The temperature of chicken should reach approximately 160 degrees. Let chicken sit for about 5-7 minutes

Would you like a veggie with that? How about:


Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two variety on ONE bag
Can’t find the coupon?
Check out:
www.thecouponclippers.com

Fast Food Deal
Sign up with Wendy’s and receive a $1.00 off coupon

How About Dessert?

31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins April 29
5pm-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment